Modular Storage Boxes
This was designed for a class project on patent laws and intellectual property. I never thought I would actually create prototypes!
I've had trouble finding storage solutions that are modular and rugged enough to be Harrison-proof. So, I made one! Each box is individually removable, and there can be different scales of the model to fit with each other.
I did development work in an additive manufacturing class. I ended up living at the lab to finish all of the prints necessary to produce my final concept.
Ask me about:
- why I never patented the design
- how many hours of prints I ended up using
- the evils of overcomplication
- competitive research
- what my professor thought of my idea at first
- the different uses this could be applied to